The Nettles
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
The Nettles

forum du groupe the nettles, on y parle de tt et de rien, de musique entre autre, de rock, de grunge, de métal, tt les styles sont permis.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où acheter le coffret dresseur ...
Voir le deal

We can be heroes

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Virgin Prunes
pis en lis
Virgin Prunes

We can be heroes Empty
MessageSujet: We can be heroes   We can be heroes EmptyMar 21 Juin à 0:38

We can be heroes

Et je jure de ne pas être amour. ]

Dernière édition par le Lun 22 Aoû à 4:09, édité 3 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
nettle
Invité

We can be heroes Empty
MessageSujet: Re: We can be heroes   We can be heroes EmptyMar 21 Juin à 1:42

Influences Bowie mais aussi de MOI en lettres dorées ! queen
Sinon je pense que vers la fin, une phrase fera un tilt à Nina... Wink
Virgin Prunes
pis en lis
Virgin Prunes

We can be heroes Empty
MessageSujet: Re: We can be heroes   We can be heroes EmptyMar 21 Juin à 1:56

Les références à Bowie sont voulues, quand à Toi, c'est disons un clein d'oeil Wink
Nina
plante carnivore
Nina

We can be heroes Empty
MessageSujet: Re: We can be heroes   We can be heroes EmptyMer 22 Juin à 1:46

l'hymne au rien m'a fait tilt.
http://www.multimania.com/eva999
nettle
Invité

We can be heroes Empty
MessageSujet: Re: We can be heroes   We can be heroes EmptyMer 22 Juin à 1:58

Nina a écrit:
l'hymne au rien m'a fait tilt.

J'avais pas pensé à cela, tu peux être contente Virgin Prunes, il en faut bcp pr faire tilter Nina Mr. Green
frenchie
pis en lis
frenchie

We can be heroes Empty
MessageSujet: Re: We can be heroes   We can be heroes EmptyMer 22 Juin à 2:09

i am now going to post a short piece of description i wrote. This piece of writing is sicker that satans slop bucket and may make you want to vomit. if you read this story then please can you post your thoughts in english so i can understand. thank you!

WARNING: IF ANYONE IS EASILY SICKENED OR DOES NOT WANT TO READ VIVID DISTURBING LANGUAGE THEN PLEASE DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING STORY...

"so innocently"

Thursday - 10:53pm
I could feel the coldness of her dead, wrinkly and scabby skin pressing against mine. Somehow her coldness managed to warm up my heart. She was even still covered in sweat. The ejaculate on her back was dripping down past her bleeding rectum. After I re-cooperated I went in for another go. Her vagina had hardened and became stiff, I investigated it by ramming my tongue into her, feeling about with the tip, scraping across the lifeless walls inside of her, she gets my heart pounding even without life...

I shoved my tired, bloody and sweaty cock into her vagina, even though it was is so wrong to do so, it feels right for me, this is who I am. I penetrate her, building up momentum. I have to push extra hard through the blood and dripping juices. Someone walks past the back alley where I raped her. They see me and vomit, this only gets me more aroused.

That young black rapper type is really putting me off, I wish he would go away. I am never going to cum inside this beautiful aged, dead body with all these distractions. He shouts at me but is too scared and disgusted to approach me. He throws a bottle at me. I take out my cock and start jacking off in front of him, blood and mouldy juice still on my hands, visible in the glare of the street lights, i give him the finger. I ejaculate onto his clothes, he runs away in fright and disgust.

I may be completely knackered now but it wont stop me enjoying my meal. I lay here, staring at my woman. Her teeth are nasty, i kiss her wrinkly face and search around inside her with my tongue, god this is so peaceful and arousing. I shove my fist into her vagina, penetrating her. its almost as if she can still feel pleasure, her cold eyes seem quite warm and bright. She smells like shit, I want her shit, I shove my face into her ass, eating whatever I can find, biting the inside of her skin, tearing off some grey pubic hairs with my teeth and forcing them down my throat.

It's nice to find the perfect woman, nice to be happy.

Friday 7:04am

As i pass that alley I grip my mother's hand tightly.
I say "mommy, why is there a dead body in the alleyway"
So innocently.
nettle
Invité

We can be heroes Empty
MessageSujet: Re: We can be heroes   We can be heroes EmptyMer 22 Juin à 2:18

Waoow! that's so fucking creepy and realistic ! i like the idea of a psychotic diary and the outro is excellent.
You 're really in the raper's mind, it puts you in an unhealthy air...
Contenu sponsorisé

We can be heroes Empty
MessageSujet: Re: We can be heroes   We can be heroes Empty

We can be heroes
Page 1 sur 1